We understand that technology drives growth and provides efficient customer service. At PTS, we use technology to help close the gap between customers and their cargo. To optimize this effort, we make good use of Trinium's Transportation Management System (TMS) to achieve the following:
- Offer online tracking of cargo
- Manage all aspects of a client's order, from initial submission to final invoice, in real time
- Receive orders electronically or input order and client information centrally and have it immediately available to Customer Service, Dispatch, Accounting, and Management.
- Provide customers with automatic and/or manual notifications of upcoming per diem, last free days, inventories, delivery completions, and other customizable reports that meet all customer needs
- Track shipments and drivers using GPS
Executing this technology strategy allows PTS to offer better, faster, and more cost-effective customer service while maintaining the flexibility to quickly adapt to the challenges of fast-changing markets.